Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the journal manuscript submission process, authors are required to check the following submission conditions:
- The manuscript is original, the author's paper, and does not contain plagiarism from another author's manuscript.
- The manuscript has never been published or is not being submitted for publication in other journals or media.
- Script file in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect format. Script file in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect format.
- Manuscripts are written following the template and writing instructions (author guidelines)
- Manuscripts comply with the stylistic and bibliographical requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines. Please pay attention to the â€œAbout the Journalâ€ section.
- In the review process, the author does not know who the reviewer is (double-blind review)