Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission/submission process of journal manuscripts, authors are required to check the following submission conditions:
1. Manuscripts of manuscripts are original manuscripts, the work of the authors, and are not plagiarism from other people's texts.
2. The manuscript has never been published or is not being submitted for publication in a journal or other media.
3. The script file is in Open Office, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect format. The script file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect format.
4. Manuscripts are written by following the templates and writing guidelines (author guidelines)
The manuscript complies with the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Authors' Guidelines, which are located in the About the Journal section.
5. In the review process, the author does not know who the reviewer is (double-blind review)