Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Artikel yang sudah di Submit sudah bebas dari PLAGIARISME dan pelanggaran hak cipta lainnya
- Artikel yang di Submit belum pernah dipublikasikan sebelumnya, atau sedang dalam proses REVIEW jurnal lain atau sudah di SUBMIT ke jurnal yang lain.
- Artikel yang di Submit dalam format Microsoft Office (.doc / .docx)
- Artikel yang di Submit sudah di tulis sesuai panduan TEMPLATE
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).